What is it?
YSEALI Seeds for the Future is a small grants competition for young leaders in Southeast Asia. The competition provides funding of up to $20,000 for the region’s most promising young leaders to carry out projects that improve their communities, countries and the region.
Who is eligible to apply?
All YSEALI members from the 10 ASEAN member countries.
What are the criteria for selection?
- You must be a YSEALI member
- You must be from of one of the ten ASEAN member countries
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Your project must address one of the following issue areas:
- Civic Engagement
- Economic Development
- Environmental Protection
- Your project must be conducted in one or more of the ASEAN member countries