Message to U.S. Citizens: U.S. Embassy Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (November 24, 2021)
Event: Enroll in or update your information in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
The U.S. Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan is conducting an annual verification of STEP enrollments. Please log in to your STEP account to verify that your profile, phone numbers, email address, travel dates, and location in Bandar Seri Begawan are up-to-date. If you are not able to make those changes yourself, you can reach out to us at ConsularBrunei@state.gov, and we can make the update for you.
If you are visiting or living in Bandar Seri Begawan, and have not yet enrolled in STEP, we strongly encourage you to do so! STEP is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Benefits of Enrolling in STEP:
- Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
- Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
- Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Stay Informed, Stay Connected, Stay Safe!
- U.S. Embassy Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Simpang 336-52-16-9, Jalan Duta
Bandar Seri Begawan BC 4115
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Brunei Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter