Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (June 14, 2022)
Event: Effective Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EDT, the CDC rescinded its Order requiring all airline or other aircraft passengers to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 to board any aircraft destined for travel to the United States from a foreign country. CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Actions to Take:
- Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page for Brunei.
- In accordance with CDC guidance, delay your travel if you test positive for, or have symptoms of, COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Simpang 336-52-16-9, Jalan Duta
Bandar Seri Begawan BC 4115
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Brunei Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter