International Parental Child Abduction

Brunei is not party to the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction (Hague Abduction Convention).

If your child has been abducted from the U.S. to Brunei, speak with a U.S. State Department officer to discuss your case. We know what resources are available in different countries and can answer questions. Click for specific information for Brunei including emergency contact information.